Awesome lightweight carbon intake system from Eventuri brand — world known manufacturer of performance intake systems. Not only crazy outside appearance and highest quality carbon, but patented technology of high-flow air filters and air flow distribution. Bolt-on installation, cooler air at intake and improved performance as a result. And stunning look. What else do you need for your M2, M235, M135, 335 or 435 dear BMW-guy?
Without any reservation and doubts — Eventuri has developed a great technical solution through extensive real world testing and airflow simulation analysis.
The intake system for BMW car models with N55 3.0l turbo-engine is an example of perfect balance between allowing for unrestricted airflow to the Venturi housing and cold air saturation with scoop and new sealed duct combination. The new sealed duct and heat shield combination ensures that engine bay heat is kept away from the filter and therefore IATs are kept to a minimum. Patented housing of the system provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the MAF tube. Every detail has been meticulously developed from the prepreg carbon pieces to the precision bracket work. This intake is a real benchmark in terms of performance and design for N55 based platforms.
2 variants of same product is available:
- Full carbon Intake syatem (current product)
- Cevlar Intake system (check «related products») with possible colours: red, blue, yellow, orange
- Incredible outlook and appearance under hood
- Highest quality pure carbon fiber and air-filters material
- Bolt-on installation
- Increased throttle response
- Faster acceleration time and power gain even without remap (just think how fast it will after appropriate software tune)
- Aerodynamically more efficient airflow path from the filter to the MAF tube
- Custom housings provide a smooth transition from the filter to the intake tube keeping airflow laminar
- Patented filter flow technology
- Integrated CNC machined MAF sensor mount on carbon tube
BMW М2 (F87)
BMW M135 (F20/F21)
BMW M235 (F22/F23)
BMW 335 (F30/F31)
BMW 435 (F32/F33/F36)